Dan Rudderow has practiced law since 1994. He has extensive litigation experience in the areas of business and contractual disputes, unfair competition and construction law. Mr. Rudderow’s practice includes all aspects of civil litigation including pre-litigation negotiations, mediations, arbitrations, trials, as well as collection and enforcement of judgments.
Mr. Rudderow has represented homeowner associations, developers, contractors, restaurants, computer software companies and various other business entities throughout California.
Prior to joining Hart, King & Coldren, Mr. Rudderow was a partner with Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith.
- Clients include a variety of business owners and sole proprietorships, real property owners and developers, investment companies, supermarket chains and individual clients with regard to business and real estate disputes
- Successfully represented clients as both plaintiffs and defendants at numerous mediations and trials in state, federal and bankruptcy court
- Obtained a defense verdict in a million dollar suit brought against a major Southern California supermarket client
- Secured payment of $317,000 for judgment creditor client through a Chapter 7 trustee sale of the debtor’s Malibu residence
- Obtained a dismissal by way of successful demurrer motions in favor of former executive officer and shareholder sued for violation of company trade secrets
- Successfully implemented the closures of clients’ Mobilehome parks in Los Angeles and Orange Counties
- Negotiated settlement in eminent domain action against Caltrans, resulting in a settlement payment 40% more than amount initially offered for client’s property near freeway
- California Bar
- All U.S. District Courts of California
- Loyola Law School – Los Angeles, J.D., 1993
- University of California – Irvine, B.A., 1989
- California State Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association