Mr. Morse represents corporate and individual clients in a wide range of business andcorporate litigation on matters involving contract, homeowner association and management, commercial leasing, construction defect, real estate, shareholder, and insurance coverage disputes. He advises clients on entity formation, contract preparation and review, collections and corporation counseling. Mr. Morse has significant trial experience with over thirty trials litigated to verdict.
Mr. Morse previously served six years in the U.S. Army, Judge Advocate General’s Corps in both West Germany and the United States as lead prosecutor and chief defense counsel, and served as command counsel in government contracting and civil affairs. He has been an arbitrator for the Orange County Bar Association Mandatory Fee Arbitration Committee since 1997, and has been a member of the American Inns of Court since 1998.
- $1.3 million awarded to Manufacturing and importing client in arbitration.
- 12-0 Defense Jury Verdict in favor of homeowners’ association and Management Company.
- California Bar
- Iowa Bar
- All U.S. District Courts in California
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 1981
- University of Iowa, B.A., 1978:; With Honors
- Orange County Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
- Arbitrator for OCBA Mandatory Fee Arbitration Committee
- American Inns of Court