Justus Britt is a member of the litigation and manufactured housing departments. Mr. Britt’s practice includes real estate, land use and environmental law, with specialization in mobile home parks and landlord-tenant disputes. He has handled hundreds of matters and has successfully litigated dozens of trials.
Prior to joining Hart, King & Coldren, Mr. Britt worked for another Southern California firm where he primarily practiced environmental litigation and helped participate in a successful defense of a lawsuit by a Fortune 500 company that alleged ground contamination under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act. Mr. Britt has also represented the National Rifle Association, helping to protect the use of traditional lead-based ammunition.
- California Bar
- U.S. Districts of California
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, CA, J.D., 2009; CALI Award – Legal Research & Writing; Professional Responsibility Environmental, Land Use & Real Estate Law (“ENLURE”) Certificate; Tax Law Emphasis Certificate & Tax Law Society Treasurer
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2005
- California State Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Los Angeles Bar Association