Hart, King & Coldren attorneys have expertise in the areas of trust/probate contests and conservatorships. We have successfully represented both trustees and beneficiaries in trust/probate contests relating to the following;
- Modification or termination of trusts
- Appointing or removing a trustee
- The internal affairs of trusts
- The validity of trust provisions
- Beneficiaries and determining to who property shall pass
- To compel the trustee to report information to beneficiaries
- Granting powers to the trustee
- To compel redress for breach of trust and fiduciary duty
- Misappropriation of trust assets
- Trust accountings
- Court instructions
Let the attorneys at HK&C handle all the details and red tape of your probate or trust matter. Contact our firm to learn how we can represent your interests in probate litigation.
We offer referral fees. Call for details.