Hart, King & Coldren attorneys represent architects, engineers, landscape architects and contractors in all design and construction related matters.
At Hart, King & Coldren, we have attorneys who were once licensed civil engineers or have construction related backgrounds prior to entering the legal profession. The depth of our experience allows us to handle design and construction related matters effectively and cost efficiently.
Our attorneys have represented and counseled clients on a wide spectrum of issues in the professional design and construction industry including:
- Construction Defect Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Drafting Contracts
- Professional Liability Exposure
- Bid Disputes
- Claim Analysis and Negotiation
- Claim Avoidance and Loss Prevention Services
- Environmental and Toxic Tort Issues
- Mechanic’s Liens
- All aspects of litigation, including negotiation, mediation, arbitration, trial, and appeal
Hart, King & Coldren has years of experience representing virtually every type of professional in the design and construction arena. If you are a design professional or involved in a construction project, and need legal expertise, please give us a call. We are well positioned to respond to and serve your individual needs.